Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slip and Slide


Why am I posting this embarrassing picture? Well....

Today Daizy and I thought it would be grand to make a slip in slide in the kitchen. We spent all day dumping our half gallon water bowl all over the floor (enough to make a puddle from the fridge to the dishwasher). It was sweet. Daizy was going to let me have the first run through and then BAM... Erin comes barreling in the house. It was only 3... we didn't expect her for at least a couple more hours. She gets all ticked off about the water then calls some man to come look at it. I could have told her we did it, apparently "humans" can only speak the truth.

Erin goes on and on about how the dishwasher is leaking all over the kitchen and wants to know why water was all over her house after he "inspected". (the inspection is another story) She is ticked! After 10 minutes of looking for a leak, the man points to Daizy and I and said that we did it... snitch.

SOOOO Erin put me in the silly hat to embarrass me on the "internet" because she felt embarrassed by my shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment