Saturday, December 27, 2008

Swimmin Lessons

Yesterday started off pretty good. I noticed Erin was getting ready to leave and Steve was still in Florida so I thought I was going to be spending some time in the cage. Instead Erin drove me over to Momma and Poppa D's house (closest thing to dog heaven). She left to go to work and I had a chance to hang out with Moo Cow ALL DAY!!!

I love Moo Cow! She is sooo beautiful and lets me romp, unlike good ole Daizy Bean. We ran everywhere! Here's a photo of us (I'm undercover)... and Lanie (the dog whisperer).

Back to swimming lessons...

So I'm running around with Moo Cow and some how we were in the back yard. Next thing I know, I'm in a giant water bowl!!! I can't touch the bottom and I have to learn how to swim fast. I started screaming but Momma and Poppa D keep the TV volume up too loud. I was able to find solid ground and climbed up the deck. They found me on the back porch... I didn't want to go inside because I know if I'm all wet, there's going to be a hair dryer in my near future.

Bath then hair dry... I'm back to normal and now can call myself a real life swimmer dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment