Friday, January 16, 2009

Operation Confetti

I think the kitty is trying to get me in trouble.

The humans were away getting Erin's car fixed and they trapped me in the dang kitchen... I thought Fridays=no kitchen time. Well.... I was minding my own business and Daizy decided to hang out with me. We were planning out our nighty romp path through the house and Daizy said it would be a GREAT idea to play with a paper towel roll instead. She knocked the roll to the ground and told me take a little bite. Bad idea.

I couldn't control myself I ripped through the entire roll in a matter of seconds... I think I BLACKED OUT. Tearing through that roll was better than a DINGO rawhide any day.

Well the humans came home a couple minutes later and OF COURSE Daizy jumps the gate and pretends to sleep by the door, meanwhile I'm stuck right next to the mess. The only thing I can think to do is cry like a little girl... Erin bought it, she laughed at how pathetic I was and took pictures of the mess. Gotta love her.

Here's the photos of the Great Paper Towel Shred 2009 (I'm hoping to make this an annual event, if not daily):

No comments:

Post a Comment