Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Note to self: Don't fall asleep at the Richmond SPCA

I went to the Richmond SPCA today... what an adventure?! or NOT!

Today started off as a regular day. Steve and Erin got ready for work, I went for my usual walk around the courtyard, and Daizy and I ran around the house. I should have known today wasn't normal when Erin started loading the car with my bed and she didn't give me any food.

She packed me up in the bug (by the way I have my convertible wings now thanks to the glorious weather this weekend... ow ow ) and drove away. I thought maybe I would get another day hanging out with those crazy guys she works with... boy was I WRONG. After driving for what seemed like forever, we stopped at this place called the SPCA. It looks like the greatest place on earth for dogs but looks can be deceiving. I walked up in that place and met tons of other dogs in the "waiting room." Waiting for what?! Erin told me she had to go to work and she's so sorry... Sorry for what?! Then she passed me over to this guy and told him to take care of me. Why is she leaving me?! I went into this metal crate and started to get very sleepy. I tried to fight it, I really did. I'm never sleepy in the mornings, maybe I had a long night..... then BAM!

I woke up feeling like crap! I looked down at my belly and it looked like it was shaved and cut open and glued back together again with some purple glue by a kindergartner. Then I looked lower and noticed something was missing.... MY FREAKING BALLS! Was I abducted by freaking aliens... who really wants my balls?! I'm pretty sure I was the ONLY one that needed them. How in the world am I going to explain this to Erin and Steve?! "Hey guys I know you just left me here to play, but something strange happened today...." yeah right

Now I'm at home with a lamp shade stuck around my head and no balls.... maybe when I wake up in the morning this will all be a horrible nightmare.

Until then I'm going to sit here and cry and hope they grow back before the hoomans notice....

1 comment:

  1. Very freaking funny! Hope the pain went away, though.

    ReplyDelete